Cloud-Based Water Management
An innovative solution for multifamily properties the helps reduce water costs while minimizing potential damage caused by leaks
You are a multifamily property owner or operator…
- … and are searching for a more effective way to cut back on water usage throughout your building …
- … and are burnt out from constantly having to deal with higher and higher water and sewer bills …
- … that has tried multiple ‘water-saving’ strategies but still hasn’t found anything that really works …
- … who wants your property to be more profitable, as quickly as possible …
- … who is finding it harder and harder to reach your operating expense goals …
- … who wants a sensible water-savings solution that doesn’t require any up-front investment or debt.
We can help
Our WaterWatch program delivers a proven, cutting-edge cloud-based water management solution that identifies leaks, tracks usage trends, and drastically reduces water waste, all while delivering world-class support that helps you achieve extraordinary and lasting financial improvements.
How It Works
WaterWatch is a complete water consumption management program that leverages our real-time cloud-based water management system which learns about your property’s water consumption patterns.
When the system detects an abnormality in your water usage, you get notified immediately, so you can fix the problem before it gets out of control.
You can see water consumption data in real-time, 24/7, from your computer, tablet or smartphone, anywhere in the world.
- Reduce the amount of water your property uses
- Identify problems and leaks when they happen (minimizing potential damage)
- Real-time analytics that deliver minute-by-minute data
- Does not require a wi-fi connection, so it works during a power-outage
- Set-it and Forget-it installation
- Available anywhere in the continental United States
Makes Good Sense
WaterWatch is cloud-based, which means you can access your property’s water consumption data in real-time, 24/7, directly from your computer, tablet or smartphone anywhere in the world, any time you want.
Track by the Minute
WaterWatch delivers water consumption data down to the day, hour, or even minute, and in real-time, so you can track usage trends, water running times, and spot leaks the instant they occur and before they become too costly.
Set it & Forget it
WaterWatch requires no difficult installation, and no expensive maintenance. Through a small easily-affordable monthly monitoring fee, you simply ‘set it and forget it’, and it starts working instantly. Nothing could be easier.
THE CASE FOR WATERWATCH
The utility with the fastest-rising cost for multifamily properties continues to be water
If you’ve owned or managed an apartment or condominium property for some time, you know that water and sewer costs are a major drain on your profitability.
Think about all the ways your property consumes water: Faucets, showers, toilets, irrigation systems, cooling systems, pools, fountains, dishwashers, laundry machines… it all adds up pretty quick.
In fact, the cost of water in America has gone up an average of more than 55% since 2010. Even more troubling is for the foreseeable future, water costs are forecasted to continue to rise faster than any other utility.
As a multi-family property owner or operator, the time has come to rethink how much you are paying for water, and adopt a sensible strategy that gives you complete control over how your building consumes water.
One of the easiest ways to control your water costs is to avoid paying for water you don’t use, especially when that water use comes as the result of a leaking irrigation system, or maybe from a stuck cooling tower valve, or from leaky toilets.
But how do you know when and/or where to find those problems when they arise?
This is why WaterWatch was developed.